Thanks all for your suggestions. This morning Clint’s page wouldn’t load. Just now at 5:37 PDT it loaded just fine. I can only guess electron collision. At least I didn’t let the smoke out.
73
Bill

On Apr 21, 2020, at 11:13 53AM, Jer W <jplanner@...> wrote:

I have the 27" iMac with macOS Mojave and have not encountered any problems wiith work-sat.com.

Jerry...W8RQM

On Tuesday, April 21, 2020, 2:08:52 PM EDT, K6HR via groups.io <paul.hamradio@...> wrote:

Try checking your browser security settings.
It appears both sites do not have a security certificate (like mine below) and may appear as insecure to your browser.

Paul Delaney ∴ K6HR

From: Work-Sat@groups.io [mailto:Work-Sat@groups.io] On Behalf Of AF7ZA
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2020 08:02 AM
To: Work-Sat@groups.io
Subject: [Work-Sat] website page load ?

Hi Clint. I enjoy all the topics via my client email. Thanks for all your work helping folks learn how to work Sats.

Topic is regarding my inability to access your webpage either via email link or web search to k6lcs dot com. it won't load. Using Mac Safari 13. OS 10.13. Ideas ? Can't access the work-sat dot com either. Other webpages load OK including this one. Anyone else having difficulty ?