Re: Best Sats to work Question

AF7ZA

Yes, I use Gpredict on the Mac, but was wondering about something for the ipod touch.

On Mar 23, 2020, at 9:05 30AM, Loren Lang <penguin359@...> wrote:

For Android, ISS Detector is nice, but I prefer Heavens Above when doing radio contacts as it uses the accelerometer to help point your phone to exactly where the satellite should be. Also, for new satellites whose TLEs haven't propagated to Heavens Above yet, I use AmsatDroid. For Mac/Linux, I prefer Gpredict.

- Loren
K7IW

On Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 8:26 AM Edward Maikranz <maikranze@...> wrote:
On my Iphone I use ISS Detector, it is excellent.
At home on my Windows 10 machine I use Gpredict and like it very much as well.
Ed
KG5UN

On Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 7:52 AM Paul Ecker <eckerpw@...> wrote:
What are the best Android and iOS Apps these days for Sat prediction information ? And for that matter, Windows apps ?

thanks
Paul
w2eck