Re: Best Sats to work Question

Brad Smith

I have not been able to get into PO-101. It also seems more difficult to receive than the other birds.

Sent from Brad's iPod

On Mar 22, 2020, at 8:49 AM, Loren Lang <penguin359@...> wrote:

Also, I'd add to that, PO-101. It's one of the newest satellites out there, but it only operates according to a schedule. Generally, it's Friday and Sunday for the Americas.

Check here for more recommendations:

I have also found that all of SO-50, AO-91, and AO-92 can be worked easily with just a good, quality HT and a cheap whip antenna during the few minutes of the peak of the pass when there it little competition, like in the evening. I put a few audio recordings on SoundCloud demonstrating the quality if you are interested.

- Loren
K7IW

On Sun, Mar 22, 2020, 06:27 Paul Ecker <eckerpw@...> wrote:
Thank You all for the replies and updated information- will get to work on them.

73 Paul w2eck