Re: PC control of HT or mobile rig?

Jer W

@Stephen,
I have the Kenwood Th-D72A. Works great. Duplex receive.

Jerry...W8RQM

On Thursday, January 30, 2020, 7:32:46 PM EST, Stefan Wagener <wageners@...> wrote:

At this point, SatPC32 only supports certain radios, primarily the bigger fixed units that allow for computer control via CAT/CI-V commands. I am not aware of any HTs that could do that and even then, it would require addition to the supposed radios. However, if you go up a notch from a HT to a FT-817, it works nicely.

73, Stefan VE4SW

On Thu, Jan 30, 2020 at 2:16 PM Clint Bradford via Groups.Io <clintbradford=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:
With an HT, many are successful by just “accommodating “ for Doppler with a step above/below the 440-band frequencies. None required, really, on the 2m side.

SO ... either VFO mode for 440 - or use three memories (center, plus, and minus).