From: Jer W <jplanner@...>
Date: 12/18/19 4:16 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: work-sat@groups.io
Subject: [Work-Sat] IC-9700 and the SATS

I wanted to ask everyone on the board that owns the  IC-9700 about how do you like it and is it great for the SATS and doppler effect?
I understand it also has D-Star, but that mode is rather dead in my area so I could care less about it.  I would have liked to purchase the
Kenwood 2000, but it is not in production anymore and I do not want to get a used one.
Your input is welcomed.
Thanks,

Jerry...W8RQM