Re: Another ISS SSTV Project?

Jer W

Thanks Brad,
Great to hear from you again. I have been off the air for a while due to my daughter-in-law had a baby boy on October 10th and we have been spending a lot of time at my son's house.
I think you know the routine. LOL

I'll get back with you sometime this week. Tonight at around 23:23 to 23:35 my time EST, I'm going to try to at least copy the AO91 pass but it looks like it will be in the Atlantic Ocean east of N.Y.
Can't wait to get back in the flow of ham radio. I have a lot to learn and catch up with all the new modes.

Jerry...W8RQM

On Monday, December 16, 2019, 10:19:57 PM EST, Brad Smith via Groups.Io <corlissbs@...> wrote:

Hi Jerry:

I love my 72A. If you have RT Systems software, email me and I will send you the file that you can import into your software and download it into the radio. Brad KC9UQR

Sent from Brad’s iPad