Re: Another ISS SSTV Project?

Jer W

Hi Brad,
Have not talked with you in a while. I need to contact someone who may have the Kenwood TH-D72A to walk me through the process of setting up the HT for the SATS.
Having some difficulty and need someone that has the same model so we can discuss via e-mail or phone call.

Thanks,

Jerry...W8RQM

On Monday, December 16, 2019, 6:25:45 PM EST, Brad Smith via Groups.Io <corlissbs@...> wrote:

All that is needed is an HT capable of receiving 2 meters and a rubber duck antenna. Then you need an interface to decode the signal. Some people do this on a computer and others do this on their cell phone, with an app. I use SSTV app on my iPhone. I’m sure Android has an equal app.

Of course, if you have a better 2 meter antenna, your image will be better. Try it. It is fun.

73 Brad KC9UQR

Sent from Brad’s iPad