Arrow Antenna Mod

Clint Bradford

From email ...

There are a lot of sites that provide valuable information on working the satellites.
I'd like to acknowledge one in particular.

I found it rather awkward to hold the Arrow antenna using the supplied foam grip.
While the foam made it somewhat comfortable in your hand, you still had to rotate
your wrist at an uncomfortable angle to point the antenna.  I stumbled across Clint
Bradford's site, K6LCS.  I learned a LOT from this site:
www.Work-Sat.com

In particular, his Arrow antenna modification is perfect for solving that uncomfortable
wrist position!  Take a look at his mod at:

http://k6lcs.com/k6lcs/Photos/Pages/Arrow_Mod.html