Re: Antenna help

Brad Smith

It's fantastic for a low pass. Keeps the antenna steady on the bird.

Brad KC9UQR

In a message dated 8/24/2019 9:15:02 AM Central Standard Time, jplanner@... writes:

Brad,
   Interesting concept.

Jerry...W8RQM

On Saturday, August 24, 2019, 10:07:19 AM EDT, Brad Smith via Groups.Io <corlissbs@...> wrote:

Greg: Here are two pics. Since the camera tripod has a 1/4"-20 thread to mount the camera, it is easy to tighten this part to the tripod. I made mine out of 1/2" acrylic that I had laying around the shop. All that is needed is a saw, a #7 drill and a 1/4"-20 tap.

Previous to this, I used a cheap Shooting Stick, which can be pushed into grass, but the tripod can also be used on hard surfaces.

Clint Bradford, K6LCS gave me the idea in his website work-sat.com.

73 Brad KC9UQR

In a message dated 8/24/2019 6:34:56 AM Central Standard Time, greg@... writes:

Can you post a photo? I'd like to make one two.