Re: Antenna help

Randy Davenport

Hi Brad,

I have an arrow clone with all elements horizontal. I also have a tripod I am good on qrz.

Randy ka4nma

On Fri, Aug 23, 2019, 1:43 PM Brad Smith via Groups.Io <corlissbs=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
I assume that you are using an Arrow 2 antenna??? An easy fix for this is to find a used camera tripod. $10 max on Craig's List. There is a 1/4-20 screw on top to hold the camera. I have made a plastic "Y" that mounts to the screw and supports the antenna boom, so it is no longer heavy. This also keeps the antenna steady. Let me know when you get the tripod and I will make you the "Y" and mail it to you.  Brad Smith KC9UQR

< I am disabled and low income. It's hard to hold my large sat antenna. Can somebody build me an antenna like the ones listed below?>

In a message dated 8/23/2019 3:36:21 AM Central Standard Time, pastor.spaceboy@... writes:

I am disabled and low income. It's hard to hold my large sat antenna. Can somebody build me an antenna like the ones listed below?
1 2 element  on 2m, 3 element on 70cm

Randy ka4nma