Re: Mobile Antenna

Joe Krepps

Oh my...planning on mounting antennas on the goats, Steve? LOL/HiHI!!

Thanks, Clint, for the tip. That's really encouraging. I remember, about 10 years ago, I had my Yaesu HT sitting in the back seat of my car. Didn't know it was on and a satellite pass goes overhead. It was one of the older Yaesu's that was full duplex. No idea what ever happened to it, unfortunately. I got an Icom W32A but managed to dump a lot of water on it - never got around to getting it fixed. Hoping to _finally_ get on with the '817ND + Arrow.

Tnx & 73/72,
Joe
WB3CFN