Re: Next ISS SSTV Event

Fred Hillhouse

Hi Clint,
Regarding QSL card:
Never requested one before.
Do I need to send card or just a report?
What size is returned card? I want to ensure a large enough envelope.
What is typical return postage in USA?

Thank you!
Fred N7FMH

On Thu, Aug 1, 2019 at 8:25 PM -0400, "Clint Bradford via Groups.Io" <clintbradford@...> wrote:

Just successfully received Images 10 and 11 of the ISS’ SSTV project this afternoon.

1. Uploaded them to …

https://www.spaceflightsoftware.com/ARISS_SSTV/submit.php

2. Then I went to the Russian's site to apply for their “diploma” award …

https://ariss.pzk.org.pl/sstv/

3. Then I applied for a QSL card from the ISS. For the US, send your reception report
(date, time in UTC, frequency, and mode (voice, packet, or SSTV) to the address
that follows. Send a self-addressed, stamped envelope (no cash nor IRC coupons)
to ...

Bruce Hunter, W6WW
ARISS USA QSL Manager
13436 Lakota Road
Apple Valley CA 92308

For other countries, please go to https://www.ariss.org/qsl-cards.html for info!

And if I had received 15 or more images, I could have applied for AMSAT-
Argentina's award at ...

http://www.amsat.org.ar/

What fun!!!