Matching Funds - Doubles your ARISS Donation!

Dollar-for-Dollar Match on your ARISS Donation Thru June 17, 2019

During the ARISS Forum at the Hamvention, it was announced, that
between now and June 17,  an anonymous donor will equally match
one dollar for each dollar donated up to $10,000.

Here is an excellent opportunity to get the most from your donations
to the ARISS FundRazr. The FundRazr Project was initiated to raise
$150,000 towards the ARISS Radio Upgrade on ISS. To date 90
contributors have donated $24,840 to the campaign, about 17% of the
goal. $10,000 of your dollars, donated now, will raise that total to
$44,840, including the matching funds. It would be great if we could
actually achieve one-third of our goal ($50,000) by mid-June.

Please donate today at

https://fundrazr.com/arissnextgen?ref=ab_6ruVeeeNzOa6ruVeeeNzOa

/end/