Re: Mode Question

Brad Smith

Thank you David. I see by the operating schedule that it isn't or use to us in North America.

Brad KC9UQR

In a message dated 5/16/2019 2:58:30 PM Central Standard Time, davids@... writes:

Brad-

You probably know this, but I'll throw it out there for others that might not. I tend to look at two pages on the AMSAT site:
Current Status Page - https://www.amsat.org/status/
Communications Satellite List - https://www.amsat.org/two-way-satellites/

On the second page you'll see that it says, "Active by schedule, see here for schedule updates" next to PO-101. If you go to that page, it shows you all the info you'll need including contact info.

Good luck!
-David, N9KT

On Thu, May 16, 2019 at 2:33 PM Brad Smith via Groups.Io <corlissbs=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Clint:

PO-101 is supposed to be a ham radio satellite, but there seems to be no signal from it. Is it usable for us? If so, how do we use it? Thanks.

Brad Smith
KC9UQR