Re: Mode Question

David Spoelstra

The AMSAT Status page that Clint sent you to is excellent. I also go to this page which gives you a quick listing of all the birds by category with links to specific information:

Also, this link:  https://www.amsat.org/linear-satellite-frequency-summary/  is excellent for the transponder birds.

73,
-David, N9KT

On Thu, May 16, 2019 at 2:15 PM Clint Bradford via Groups.Io <clintbradford=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Well, http://www.work-sat.com will always have the "easiest" FM voice birds' info for you.

And a link with info to start working SSB birds is ...

http://www.work-sat.com/SSB_CITES.html

To see what others are working successfully (and what is NOT working!), use the Live OSCAR Status Page - and click on the satellite names for more info -

https://www.amsat.org/status/

Diwasat PO-101 is up there ... last time I hears it was late April ... not an "easy" bird to access ...

AO-7 is being worked! Watch that Status Page -

Mode U/V (B) Linear Transponder (Inverting):
Uplink: 432.1250 – 432.1750 MHz SSB/CW
Downlink 145.9750 – 145.9250 MHz SSB/CW