Re: Latest ARISS SSTV Project - no or very little signal

Brad Smith

I use wide band on my 72 with great results.

Brad KC9UQR

Sent from Brad's iPod

On Apr 12, 2019, at 12:02 PM, Fred Hillhouse <fmhillhouse@...> wrote:

The 12:40 pass in Massachusetts is attached.

I used narrow band. This is my typical recording using my D72 and Diamond RH77CA with Robot36. I had similar results in a previous event with ‘poor’ audio.

Best regards,

Fred N7FMH