Re: FO-29 Question

Charlie

I'm replying to your response since I don't want to hijack this thread. Let me know if I should post this as a separate topic. I just heard FO-29 for the first time a few days ago. Copied two call signs, but not quite sure how to transmit on the linear satellites. Just recently acquired a Kenwood TS-490A. It seems as though the Inverting satellites are matched low to high on the input/output. So If I hear someone at the upper end of the band-pass on the downlink and I want to call him, should I be transmitting at the lower end of the band-pass on the uplink?