From: Work-Sat@groups.io [mailto:Work-Sat@groups.io] On Behalf Of Brad Smith via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2019 5:34 PM
To: Work-Sat@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Work-Sat] More ISS SSTV

Will this event be available in the U.S?

Brad KC9UQR

Sent from Brad’s iPad

On Mar 26, 2019, at 3:57 PM, Clint Bradford via Groups.Io <clintbradford@...> wrote:

From Rudy on the early-April event -

From the ISS of 1 and 2 April 2019, they will transmit images to SSTV as part of the Inter-MAI-75 experiment

R4UAB reports that the SSTV images will be transmitted by the Russian ISS 145,800 MHz FM service module using Kenwood TM-D710 and PD-120.

Scheduled between 1400-1900 GMT on Monday and Tuesday 1 and 2 April.

"Inter-MAI-75" - an experiment aimed at combining the efforts of educational universities and amateur radio operators in Russia and the United States to develop technology and tools in astronauts and astronauts in the study and development of the ISS management process, in addition to various methods of transmission and various types of information transmitted (text, voice and telemetry information, black and white and color photos and video from explosions, etc.), obtained by amateur radio examinations on board the ISS.

Available SSTV images transmit at a frequency of 145.800 MHz with a Kenwood TM-D710 transceiver. They are expected to use the SSTV PD-120 format.

Program:
• Monday 1 April 2019 from ~ 14:0019:00 UTC
• Tuesday 2 April 2019 from ~ 14: 0019:00 UTC

WEBSDR receiver: http://websdr.r4uab.ru/

73 of IW2BSF - Rudy