Thank You, Dixie Amateur Radio Club!

Clint Bradford

Thank you, Dixie (Utah) Amateur Radio Club, for the warm welcome
this evening as I presented my "How to Work Amateur Satellites With
Your HT" show.

The club has a rich history of service in their region ... an ARRL supporter
for decades ... their ARRL section manager was in the audience ... GREAT
questions throughout the presentation from the club.

Ric K7DLX set it all up. We have a mutual friend who passed away a
few years ago: John Poat K6MJB. The three of us worked on the commercial
side of the radio business way back when - for Motorola and Kenwood and Tait.

THANKS AGAIN, Ric and Dixie! Enough "prizes" for darned near
everyone in attendance to walk away with SOMEthing tonight! And
thanks to visitor Carl WA7PIB for making it a point to attend tonight -
even though he KNEW I was speaking ... (grin)

Clint K6LCS