Re: Printable satellite passes? #Work-Sat #Work-Sats

Brad Smith

Jerry:

Your message sparked my interest, as I recently bought a Kenwood TH-D72A. Do you have some tips for using it?

Brad Smith
KC9UQR

In a message dated 3/3/2019 8:18:41 PM Central Standard Time, jplanner@... writes:

To Zack N8FNR,
I just sent you an e-mail concerning the Kenwood TH-D72A.

Jerry...W8RQM

On Sunday, March 3, 2019, 9:05:16 PM EST, Zack N8FNR <mrzaax@...> wrote:

I am going to be operating FM mobile from the the following grids later inĀ  the year; EN84, EN75, EN76, FN41, FN42, FN51 and FN52 using a Kenwood TH-D72a and an Arrow II antenna. Will hopefully be operating on SO-50, AO-91 and AO-92 or whatever is working then.

Is there an online site that I can generate satellite passes for these grids based on certain days? I would like to print out passes for just days when I will be in those grids then I can put reminders in my phone for those passes. I will be using an Android app on my phone to manage the actual passes BTW.

Thanks
Zack
N8FNR