Printable satellite passes? #Work-Sat #Work-Sats

Zack N8FNR

I am going to be operating FM mobile from the the following grids later inĀ  the year; EN84, EN75, EN76, FN41, FN42, FN51 and FN52 using a Kenwood TH-D72a and an Arrow II antenna. Will hopefully be operating on SO-50, AO-91 and AO-92 or whatever is working then.

Is there an online site that I can generate satellite passes for these grids based on certain days? I would like to print out passes for just days when I will be in those grids then I can put reminders in my phone for those passes. I will be using an Android app on my phone to manage the actual passes BTW.

Thanks
Zack
N8FNR