Re: ISS SSTV - Let’s Do It Again!

Brad Smith

I do and when I get home on Monday I will send you the link. It works great.

Brad KC9UQR

Sent from Brad's iPod

On Feb 16, 2019, at 7:28 AM, Fred Hillhouse <fmhillhouse@...> wrote:

On February 15, 2019 at 10:12 PM "Brad Smith via Groups.Io" <corlissbs@...> wrote:

Hi Jerry:

I use my TH-D72 and a direct cable to my iPhone when working satellite, with an Arrow as an antenna. While it is a cold winter in Wisconsin, I didn’t use that this time, but will when the weather gets better. Apple uses the CQ SSTV app for decoding. In order to direct link by cable, I use an interface that electric guitar players use. If I can be of help, let me know.

Brad KC9UQR

Hi Brad,

I am curious about your interface. Do you have a link?

Thanks!

Best regards,

Fred N7FMH