Current Birds

Les Rayburn

Trying to get back on the birds after being off for over three years. (This is becoming like a broken record for me.)

Carlos was kind enough to send me a current Doppler.SQF file for SatPC32, and I have that installed. While I have done some digital contacts on satellites, most of my operations will be confined to SSB/CW and FM birds. There are literally dozens of amateur satellites active now—can someone tell me which ones are the most active over the US and have good signals?

Using small Arrow beams mounted on a rotor in the attic with pre-amps.

Thanks—hope to work some of you later today or tonight!

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
121 Mayfair Park
Maylene, AL 35114