Re: Manned Rocket Headed For International Space Station Fails, Forcing Emergency Landing

Andy

Unrelated (to satellites), but ...

I saw so many bad news stories online about this situation.  Wrong astronauts.  Wrong number of astronauts (a few said there were 3, some even had pictures of 3 before the launch).  Missing details about what went wrong and what happened next.

I'm guessing there's some information the world doesn't know about this mishap yet -- but I am puzzled by the misinformation that many web press sources have been passing, or information they simply leave out or present in such a poor manner that you can't follow it.  Usually, I can easily find a lot more information than this.

Regards,
Andy