Thank You, Victor Valley ARC!

Clint Bradford

About 45 folks attended my satellite show this evening - including at least
five "first-timers!" - at the Victor Valley (CA) Amateur Radio Club monthly
meeting.

And when I returned home, emails were waiting ...

"Hi Clint,

Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed your excellent presentation in Apple Valley earlier this evening.  Informative and fun! Thanks for the shuttle photo!
-73, (new HAM of only about 6 months)"

This club has asked me to speak to them five time the past ten years. They are ALWAYS
welcoming and inquisitive. A lot of professional educators in their ranks ... and they are celebrating their 60th anniversary soon.

The meeting ended with me presenting to the club a "satellite setup" to use as they deem fit: a new Kenwood TH-D72a, Arrow Satellite Antenna, and RT Systems software for the HT. Kind of a "celebration" as I surpassed my 100th satellite presentation this month. And there's no more-deserving group.

More later ...