HamJam '18 Photographs

Clint Bradford

Just posted a few photographs from Ham Radio Outlet - Anaheim's Ham Jam festivities last Saturday!

http://work-sat.com/HAMJAM-2018.html

And attached here is a much better photographs of working a satellite outside with an audience. I am
wearing a headset, so that my transmitted signal while working full-duplex won't cause feedback in
my transmitted signal. But you see in the background a few folks surrounding another satellite antenna
setup - receiving only. THEY were able to hear everything.

We had a blast!

Screenshot courtesy of this great ham who made a 12-minute video of the event. Watch it here:

https://youtu.be/drGpxtPv_xU