Re: ISS SSTV Project UP AND RUNNING!

Brad Smith

I got my certificate today too. Way too cool.

Brad KC9UQR

Sent from Brad’s iPad

On Jul 5, 2018, at 11:45 AM, Clint Bradford via Groups.Io <clintbradford@...> wrote:

As usual (grin), this truly international project prepared a beautiful participation
certificate for us. From the team ...

Hello,

Thank you for taking part in the receiving SSTV images event broadcast
from the International Space Station and for sending the report.
Images commemorated the various satellites that were deployed manually
with the ISS.

The picture on the diploma shows Konstantin Tsiolkovsky (on the left)
- Russian scientist (of Polish origin), space flight theoretician.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konstantin_Tsiolkovsky The picture also
has a "SuitSat" satellite https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SuitSat and
below the "Tanusha" satellite https://amsat-uk.org/tag/tanusha/. On
the right - russian kosmonaut Oleg Artemyev with satellite "Chasqui -
1"

The event was realized thanks to great commitment of Sergey Samburov
RV3DR from ARISS Russia and Frank Bauer KA3HDO – ARISS International
Chair, as well as many other people.

Awards are provided by ARISS Award Committee:
- Oliver DG6BCE (chair)
- Armand SP3QFE
- Francesco IK0WGF
- Larry UA6HZ
- Tatjana Kolmykova
- Bruce W6WW
- Keigo JA1KAB
- Darin VE3OIJ
- Ian VE9IM

In the attachment I am sending the "ARISS SSTV Award".

--
73 - Sławek SQ3OOK
ARISS SSTV Award Manager