Re: Sheer Idiocity

z_ kevino <z_kevino@...>

You have a cool NASA meatball shirt on, Clint!

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced !

On Jul 8, 2018, at 16:31, Clint Bradford via Groups.Io <clintbradford@...> wrote:

I know ... they really are not worth my time.

And the guy who took that photo saw exactly how I was  “workin’ the crowd” yesterday - properly and successfully.

They scream, “Clint must work full-duplex.” But when I work full-duplex AND accommodate my audience perfectly, they scream, “You shouldn’t work full-dGomez in front of a crowd ... “

They continue to prove that I am doing absolutely nothing wrong ...

And so it goes.