Re: Ergonomics - Health and Safety

AF7ZA

Edited

“Complainers”
 very much like Vomit. Uncontrolled expulsion of substance often brought on by over indulgence of something consumed beyond moderation.
After effects affect those nearby and someone else has to clean up. Nasty !

Takeaways: Alerts  us to the facts there are complainers and why Not to be one.

Thank you for your work Mr. B. It’s always a pleasure to read your work helping to advance the hobby of Ham Radio.

Very 73
Bill AF7ZA

On Jul 6, 2018, at 9:38 20AM, Clint Bradford via Groups.Io <clintbradford@...> wrote:
I was just advised that someone on the planet doesn't care about wrist strain, and wrote
that "This ergonomic grip idea of Clint's cannot be good - 'cause the manufacturer didn't
include it with the product."

Silly argument, at best ...

Take the automobile industry, as a really easy-to-understand example. Many "base"
vehicles do NOT come with many "accessories" that make life more enjoyable,
efficient, and comfortable. Like these very popular aftermarket accessories ...

-Higher-grade Floor Mats & Liners
  • -Tonneau Covers
  • -Air Intake System Improvements
  • -Seat Covers
  • -Exhaust, Mufflers & Tips
  • -Performance Chips

... all very popular categories of "aftermarket accessories" that make
conscientious and quality-focused companies millions of dollars.

So why dismiss an idea that has been shown to be more ergonomically
correct by experts in that field? I dunno. Some people just like to complain
for complaining's sake. None of them are in my bookmarks ... (grin)

  <Screen Shot 2018_07_06 at 9.37.26 AM.jpg>