From: Work-Sat@groups.io [mailto:Work-Sat@groups.io] On Behalf Of Amir Findling
Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2018 8:43 AM
To: Work-Sat@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Work-Sat] ISS SSTV Project UP AND RUNNING!

Reception here has not been good as the signal comes in strong then fades away,  several times during a pass.  Checked on two different receivers/antennas,  the problem is not coming from my end...

--

73 de Amir K9CHP

ARRL, Emergency Coordinator, Onondaga County, NY
Liverpool Amateur Repeater Club www.W2CM.com
Radio Amateurs of Greater Syracuse  www.ragsclub.org
Wilderness SAR www.wsar.org (ret.)
Eagle Valley Search Dogs www.evdogs.org (ret.)

On Sat, Jun 30, 2018, 02:59 Clint Bradford <clintbradford@...> wrote:

As usual, the project will sent you a beautiful certificate for receiving and posting an image ...

https://ariss.pzk.org.pl/sstv/#award_rules_en