From: Work-Sat@groups.io [mailto:Work-Sat@groups.io] On Behalf Of Floyd Bixler
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2018 12:01 PM
To: Work-Sat@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Work-Sat] Plug - if you don't mind

While I have your attention.  Do you know of anyone who has actually built the "Cheap and Easy Satellite Antennas" from a series of articles by N2SPI in the AMSAT Journals from 2006?  Just curious.

One last question:  in the HT programming guide for the "Easy Sats" the SO-50 list shows the transmit tone to be 67.0 Hz except in channel 503 where it lists 74.4 Hz.  Am I missing something?

Tks again.  Great website.  I probably missed you at Dayton.  It was my first time there.  But, I go to Friedrichshafen Ham Fest every year for the last several.

73 , Floyd WD8DUP/DA1VF