Re: Grid line vs grid??

Jer W

Edited

Clint,
I would like to try that at the 45th parallel here just 15 miles north of Traverse City, Michigan.
That is half way between the equator and the north pole. Since its 255 miles north of me, I will
try and make it up there later this Fall season and notify it here. Need to find that special QSL card
with the picture of the 45th parallel.

One note; Traverse City, Michigan is the Cherry Capitol of the world and the one week event is coming up in July.
The city has approximately 35,000 population, but for the Cherry Festival will bring around one million people.
I need to go up there and see how many hams have their call letters on their license plates.

73's,

Jerry...W8RQM

On Thursday, June 14, 2018 10:19 AM, Clint Bradford <clintbradford@...> wrote:

Yes! And it can even get better: Standing at a corner of four grids! You
can announce it on the air - and write ‘em down on a QSL card - that would be a unique one to receive!