Re: tracking Ao-51 on heavens above questoin

K6LCS <clintbrad4d@...>

I have found most software's "footprints" to be really conservative. I mean, we can work the FM says well "outside" that circle.

I am going to post the portion of my presentations where I "decipher" the numeroc data that the AMSAT site gives. Always good to have a second opinion ... And once you see how easy it really is to work with the AMSAT data, you will enjoy/like it more.

Clint

P.S. - With low power, start with 20 degree or better elevation passes. As you progress, you will work passes a little lower.