tracking Ao-51 on heavens above questoin

Jimmy c <kc9pxz@...>

HI ,

well envery think is gone set up wise fished the dross boom for my tri poad kast night. All that leaft to go is track Ao-51 and pick a pass and try to see if i can hear then give it a try. I wanted to try heavens above for tracking. well I gi there make a acount so that my QTH is in there when I log in. its all good LOL

so I try to rack ao-51 I cnat find it on that site, what up maybe it because im new to that site.  I cant find Ao-51 on the web so so does somone have a link?

thanks
KC9PXZ
jimmy c
Norwalk WI