From: K6LCS <clintbrad4d@earthlink.net>
Subject: [Work-Sat] Re: EME Last Chance - TODAY 11:40AM PDT
To: Work-Sat@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, April 18, 2010, 12:03 PM
Wow ... with LEO setup (Arrow
Antenna, Yaesu FT-60R) I just heard the Earth-Moon-Earth
radio transmission from the Arecibo Observatory. No, I could
not discern exactly what was being said ... But it was
definitely them.

SO ... Just a LITTLE better antenna and just a LITTLE
better RX sensitivity - and I'd still be outside (grin).

Still quite exciting, though!

    Work-Sat-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com