Von: Work-Sat@... [mailto:Work-Sat@...] Im Auftrag
von W6ABE
Gesendet: Samstag, 6. Oktober 2012 12:52
An: Work-Sat@...
Betreff: [Work-Sat] TRIPOD

I am looking to buy a tripod for mounting my ARROW II antenna. I had one
but it was old and broke down. I tried one from a friend, but the weight
of the antenna made it so it would not hold its elevation angle. Any one
have any suggestions. I would rather not spend top dollar but sometimes
you have to do what you have to do.
Thanks Ed W6ABE