Re: Want to operate from a cruise ship - who to contact at Celebrity?

daron wilson

I found on the web side of  Celebrity cruise line , so I call to make sure
and talk to on  the phone and they said that I can't use my ham radio. They
said that I may interfere with the ship communications but I am going to
take it anyways ...... 73 de ko6jc
Yeah...seems like checking with the various cruise lines provides the
correct information.

It is clear that there may be cases of special permission, but also clear
that the default rules for most of the cruise lines are no amateur radios.