Von: Work-Sat@... [mailto:Work-Sat@...] Im Auftrag
von K6LCS
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 5. September 2012 03:18
An: Work-Sat@...
Betreff: [Work-Sat] Re: Want to operate from a cruise ship - who to
contact at Celebrity?

The best advice - and I am about ready to shit down this thread - is to
ask your travel agent first. Yes, RC "prohibits" ham radios. But I can
cite for you many cases of hams obtaining permission to board with them
and use them on RC cruises.

If you didn't use a travel agent, then every cruise line has posted
telephone numbers for client services.

And - again - if this is your first cruise, it may be a more enjoyable and
memorable event if you leave your ham gear at home, and pay 100 per cent
attention to your significant other.

(grin)