Von: Work-Sat@... [mailto:Work-Sat@...] Im Auftrag
von beargyrils@...
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 5. September 2012 03:52
An: Work-Sat@...
Betreff: Re: [Work-Sat] Re: FROM BOB AF2Q

It is tough Clint and those who have not spend 5-6 weeks all day long in
the nursing home just don't know the stress and yes it started to drag
down my health so i'm flying kites now:-)

CUL
73
BOB
AF2Q
In a message dated 9/4/2012 8:38:59 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
clintbrad4d@... writes:

Family is first and foremost ... I had three grandparents all in the
same nursing home at one time ...

Keep YOUR health up, and work a radio every once in a while outside
to "escape" for a few minutes ...

Thank you for your kind words.