Re: Want to operate from a cruise ship - who to contact at Celebrity?

K6LCS <clintbrad4d@...>

The best advice - and I am about ready to shut down this thread - is to ask your
travel agent first. Yes, RC "prohibits" ham radios. But I can cite for you many
cases of hams obtaining permission to board with them and use them on RC
cruises.

If you didn't use a travel agent, then every cruise line has posted telephone
numbers for client services.

And - again - if this is your first cruise, it may be a more enjoyable and
memorable event if you leave your ham gear at home, and pay 100 per cent
attention to your significant other.

(grin)