Von: Work-Sat@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Work-Sat@yahoogroups.com] Im Auftrag
von fejohnso
Gesendet: Freitag, 2. September 2011 00:19
An: Work-Sat@yahoogroups.com
Betreff: [Work-Sat] ARISSAT1 TELEMENTRY

I am using a IC746Pro and an Arrow J-pole mounted on the roof. I have been
able to receive the SSTV pictures but cannot seem to get the Telementry
signal. I have the program all set up and I tune to 145.919 and listen for
the CW signal and then try to tune it so that I get it on the line -
Yellow= but nothing seems to work. I have the receiver set to USB. What
else do I need to do?

Forrest, KC9JFX