Re: SO-50 Question

nanina@...

Hi Clint, and thank you for your reply!

Yes, I have programmed the radio with those frequencies. I don't know if it's possibly an issue with the terrain in this area? That may be a dumb question or idea, but the fact that KC8HQS and myself have the SAME issue is odd. We live within 20 miles of each other, and it just seems kind of odd.

We are both able to follow the pass for about 85-90% on the mid-pass freq.

Not a problem for us, just trying to make some sense of it, that's all.

Thanks again Clint!

73,
Nathan KA3MTT

--- In Work-Sat@yahoogroups.com, "K6LCS" <clintbrad4d@...> wrote:

We are able to work it just fine if we are on the primary downlink frequency, but not the shift freqs. Any others have this issue?

Did you program your radio per my chart? '50 is a little off-frequency - so you need to program it a little differently than, say, AO-51.

Don't know if this will turn out formatted OK - same chart as is available on the http://www.work-sat.com Web site.

Ch # Name TX Freq CTCSS RX Freq CTCSS
201 50 +4 145.850 67.0 436.815 None
202 50 +3 145.850 67.0 436.810 None