SAT DEMO - Victor Valley ARC, 3/9/2010, 7:00 pm

Work-Sat@...

Reminder from:   Work-Sat Yahoo! Group

Title:   SAT DEMO - Victor Valley ARC

Date:   Tuesday March 9, 2010
Time:   7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Location:   Victor Valley ARC
Notes:   Clint Bradford, K6LCS, will be presenting his "Working Amateur Satellites With Your HT"
multimedia session at the March 9, 2010 meeting of the Victor Valley Amateur Radio Club.

"Tentatively, we'll have a workable pass of AO-51 at 5:01PM that evening. And a pass of SO-50 at 7:35PM. If you would like to show up early, I'll be working the satellite from the parking lot."

Attendees should download Clint's four-page tutorial and radio programming matrix before the meeting from ...

http://www.work-sat.com

And Clint welcomes pre-presentation questions - call him at 909-241-7666, or send email to clint@...

The Victor Valley ARC meeting starts at 7:00 p.m. at the Lewis Center for Educational Research, 17500 Mana Road, Apple Valley.

Directions: I-15 north or south to Highway 18 East to Apple Valley road, turn south (right). South two blocks to Tuscola road. Turn west (right). West one block to Mana road, turn right. Follow Mana to the end of the road. Go through the gate and park to the left. The meeting is held in the library (large glass building)