Re: SOFTWARE for Satellite Tracking

K6LCS <clintbrad4d@...>

THANKS for participating here!

... how to use the AL-800 with my VX7R ...
CAUTION! Please do NOT use the Yaesu CN-3 BNC-to-SMA all-metal adapter. It provides absolutely NO protection for your radio's SMA antenna connector.

That antenna is very heavy and places a lot of strain on your connector ... Look at the Stephen Gulyas adapters on my Web site at ...

http://www.work-sat.com

But please STILL try to support the antenna-HT as you use it ... cradle it carefully ...

... I have listened ... but no transmissions ...
Hey - I was at that same point a couple years ago. Go for it!