Re: ARISSat-1

Les <kc0pto@...>

Forrest, I don't quite understand the "just making static" quote.  On any transceiver I've had, the squelch is either on or off.  I have received 3 pictures now on 3 different passes by setting my levels using the white noise with the squelch off, and then turning the squelch just below where it cuts off the signal.  Used the transceiver volume control to set the level into MMSSTV.  Or you could use the computer volume control to set the level.

Les KC0PTO

--- In Work-Sat@..., "fejohnso" >