Re: ARISSat-1 SSTV

Les <kc0pto@...>

Thanks Robert.  Coincidentally, last night I had tried to get the  antoninoporcino one to work, with no luck.  I then found the Scanner Recorder link after some Goggling, and downloaded it.  It was late, so I haven't had a chance to try it yet.  Glad to hear it is a winner!  Will give it a try tomorrow on the next passes.  I managed to receive two more pictures this morning on two different passes.  One was a complete picture, almost as good as my first one yesterday.  The other one was a partial picture, bird must have gone LOS before it finished.  Both were fairly decent, but a little noisy.  They were the same picture that I got yesterday.  Hoping for some variety, like a earth view or something.

Les KC0PTO