Re: AO-51 Question-o-matic

K6LCS <clintbrad4d@...>

Have you programmed your radio per the programming chart on the tutorial at ...

http://www.work-sat.com

The chart is for the primary V/U mode - which AO-51 is in now.

NO Doppler correction for the 2M uplink.

Having the CTCSS on TX won't hurt anything ... But the "larger picture" is that if a Web site is stating it's necessary, then they are not interested in offering current information. We might turn the CTCSS requirement back on - to eliminate some interference problems accessing AO-51. You'll read about any changes right here, or on my Web site.

Clint, K6LCS