New to group

walscobry

Hello all,

KJ4QZJ here. Name is Bryan. I am a new ham, licensed 12/1/09. I have a Yasesu FT-817ND.

One of the reasons I decided to get my ticket was a Youtube video by Randy K7AGE working the FM sats with a arrow yagi and HT in his backyard. I thought to myself, "I really want to do that!"

I found this group via a link on K6LCS home page and am glad I did. I hope to make a arrow type yagi and take it out the park as soon as I can. Time and Weather need to cooperate with me on this.

Now I just need to read up on all the info here and get started...