From: K6LCS
Subject: [Work-Sat] Which BNC-to-SMA Adapter?
To: Work-Sat@...
Date: Sunday, November 22, 2009, 11:32 AM

From my In Box ...

>> ... I have a large antenna with BNC male connector that I did not use because I need to get a adapter for the bnc so it can fit on my SMA radio ...

Please consider either a NCG/Comet HB-05 BNC female to SMA male 18-inch jumper, or the Stephen Gulyas adapter. Either will protect your radio's SMA jack and center pin from stress.

The HB-05 is available from fine ham radio stores nation-wide. Info on the Gulyas adapters available at ...

http://www.work- sat.com