Wild Microscopes Wild-Microscopes@groups.io
Discussion of the greatest microscopes in the world Wild Heerbrugg made in Switzerland. Related topics include assembly, setup tips, components, photography and more.
I am always looking for additional manuals or brochures. If you have some for sale or trade, let me know. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or contributions to the site.
Thank you for being a Wild Microscope User!
- 574 Members
- 2 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]